Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

My Love in Eternity.

Thank you Wilson...a nostalgic reminiscence of the sweet, embracing years of my love to my wife..Time is a merciless mechanism..the ravage of time leaves one's beauty as a past 'picture perfect' but the true love is where the heart belongs....

The physical aspect of aging of our anatomy belies the beauty gone by with the heart yearning for the 'perfect' silhouette. And my handsome self aged in tandem to my wife inner beauty......
...
But men are men...I kept watching the curvaceous beautiful singer not listening to the song...hahaahaa! The Hokkien sentimental song melts my heart lah!

patrick lee song juan

2 comments:

  1. eh brother!!!! still fighting fit... When we going geylang next time? Your girlfriend still waiting for you at lorong 23... haha good times.. many more good times to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be joking! did I go to geylang with you??!! Good for you to release your sensuous desire. Are you Edward Chong who has a house in Perth and a sex happy-go-lucky guy. if not I do not known you, hahahaaa!

    Geylang is not my cup of tea..I go to Hong Kong's Volvo Club..want to join me..going end of the year. Last year in April I was there!!

    I do not want to delete your post to give you credibility of your write- up..Enjoy your geylang sojourn but definitely not with me lah..hahaha! There are better class in life my new found "commentator friend". Take care befor HIV catch up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete