Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morality is indeed my Homepage.

I have not read CSJ's 'S'pore My Home Too'..but in my later years of repose and reflection, I try my very best to live a more moralistic lifestyle, subjecting myself to strict code of conduct like waking up at 5 or 6 am and doing one hour meditation except on Sundays, I spoilt myself for a sleep till 7am if I have no Sunday engagement.

The true morality of courage is to speak what is right , what is true and what is of substance. In the faceless domain of FB, we have so many trashes who have no qualms to utter iniquities and false remarks, even blatant lies to glorify that they are speaking the truth. Many will have idea who those people are.

The sad truth of such characters is, they can be very convincing that lesser mortals and simpletons will even take their words for truth. Hence we term the phrase: 'birds of a feather flock together' or rather 'the crows can never have white feathers'.

'Morality comes with the sad wisdom of age, when the sense of curiosity has withered.' -Grahame Greene (English novelist).

Morality ascertain a character and a character holds true the substance of person. Men who lose the character also lose their substance to morality.- leesjuan

If Bryan said after reading the book, he becomes amoral, I guess his sense of guilt is so overwhelmed that his inability to have the moral courage to admit his past 'immorality' and his present 'morality' which is in conflicts with his dispositon...

Morality encompasses a wider spectrum of humanity to his own reflection of the very conscience of self. How low can one scoop oneself to such 'debased morality' in a wider sense of the word.

My last word in regard to Kieran James "I teach on "the Ego and the Id" and 'Civilsation and its Discontents". I for one welcome powerful stuff to vet my voracious consumption of thoughts.

I sure know what is 'KNN' - please spare our man from 'Downunder' lah! ' Kan Ni Na'...but please do not follow by the word 'Bo'. It may be too much for James to fathom....hahaaaa!

Patrick Lee Song Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment